“Then the LORD told me: ’I will give you my message in the form of a vision. Write it clearly enough to be read at a glance.’” -Hab 2:2 (CEV)
VisionSpeaks, Inc. (VSI) is a unique company using social media and traditional collaboration to empower homeless young people with the relationships, knowledge, skills, and resources they need to achieve permanency, strengthen their communities, and drive social change.
Our vision is to have homeless youth driving the decision-making processes for all youth-focused policy and planning initiatives in government, nonprofits, schools, and other entities that serve homeless youth across the nation.
- To give homeless youth an organized, unified voice in America
- For homeless youth to gain the skills to teach their peers how to advocate for themselves and others
- To establish youth-run peer support networks for homeless and formerly homeless youth across the country
- To have youth-driven plans for serving homeless youth in every urban area in the United States
- To demonstrate the power of youth voice in driving evidence-based practices for homeless youth
- To facilitate the development of evidence-based practices for serving homeless youth
*Please stay tuned for website updates; in the meantime, visit VSI founder, Amanda Michelle Jones.